Welcome to Lathami Lodge
***Contact us now for Special Winter Deals.....conditions apply
Complimentary bottle of Local Kangaroo Island Wine for every booking!
Like us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/LathamiLodgeKangarooIsland
KANGAROO ISLAND BEAUTIFUL ALL YEAR ROUND!
Channel 7's Discover Team said, "Congratulations, superb family accommodation, top quality, simply perfect"
Surrounded by sweeping valleys, rolling hills, wildlife and birdlife - A photographers paradise
Spectacular views across Stokes Bay where you can enjoy:
- * Swimming, surfing, snorkelling, fishing, sunbaking/relaxing
- * Discover The Secret Tunnel to the Natural Ocean Rock Pool
- * Dine in The Rock Pool Café.
- * Bordering The Lathami Conservation Park: guests can walk among the sheoaks, giant gum trees and age old yakka or catch a yabby in our dam
- * Enjoy your complimentary wine while soaking up spectacular sunsets over Stokes Bay
- * Relax on the spacious deck looking out over Investigator Straight, viewing the Althorpe Islands, Southern Yorke Peninsula lighthouses and ships sailing by.
Lathami Lodge is ideally situated on 22 acres, above and overlooking the spectacular vista of Stokes Bay, centrally located on the stunning North Coast of Kangaroo Island. Lathami Lodge and the surrounding environment offers all guests a unique and classic Kangaroo Island Experience! One you will want to share.
Every guest is important to us at Lathami Lodge, so every consideration has been made to make your accommodation with us, as comfortable and enjoyable as possible! We aim to make your holiday special.
Children love exploring, everyone loves the 8 ball table and adults love the relaxed feeling that comes with staying at Lathami Lodge. We offer something for everyone. As soon as you arrive, you know you're going to experience something very memorable.
Lathami Lodge will provide you with the perfect base to explore what beautiful and diverse Kangaroo Island has to offer.
Don't wait any longer. Book now!