*Contact us now for Early Bird Winter Specials on 5 and 7 night stays!
Like us on Facebook
KANGAROO ISLAND BEAUTIFUL ALL YEAR ROUND!
Channel 7's Discover Team said, "Congratulations, superb family accommodation, top quality, simply perfect"
Lathami Lodge offers you privacy and seclusion, ideally situated as a stand alone property on 22 acres of privately owned land!
Lathami Lodge is in a privileged situation that of bordering Lathami Conservation Park which entitles our guests to enjoy both the comforts of our accommodation and the interaction of wildlife: kangaroos, wallabies, echidna, a wide variety of birdlife including Australia's most endangered cockatoo The Glossy Black Cockatoo and abundant flora.
Lathami Lodge offers you an exclusive and spectacular location amidst sweeping valleys, rolling hills and with uninterrupted ocean views. Our guests enjoy expansive and panoramic views out across picturesque Stokes Bay where you will enjoy -
- * Swimming, surfing, snorkelling, fishing, walking, sunbaking/relaxing
- * Discover The Secret Tunnel to the Natural Ocean Rock Pool
- * Dine in The Rock Pool Café.
- * The Lathami Conservation Park: where guests can walk among the sheoaks, giant gum trees, kangaroos, wallabies, age old yakka or catch a yabby in our dam.
- * Enjoy your complimentary wine while soaking up breathtaking sunsets over Stokes Bay.
- * Relax on the spacious deck looking out over Investigator Straight, viewing the Althorpe Islands, Southern Yorke Peninsula lighthouses and ships sailing by.
Lathami Lodge at Stokes Bay is centrally located on the stunning North Coast of Kangaroo Island.
Every guest is important to us at Lathami Lodge, our aim is to make your experience exceptional!
Enjoy the relaxed feeling that comes with staying at Lathami Lodge. See Visitor Comments
Lathami Lodge will provide you with the perfect base to explore what beautiful and diverse Kangaroo Island has to offer.
We'd love to look after you. Don't wait any longer. Book now!