All prices quoted are in Australian Dollars.
A 10% discount applies to bookings of 7 nights or more at any time.
Minimum stay is 3 nights.
All linen is included.
(1st March – 30th November; excluding South Australian School and Public holidays; Easter)
$290 First two guests per night.
$40 Each extra guest per night.
(1st December – end February; South Australian School and Public holidays; Easter)
$390 First two guests per night.
$40 Each extra guest per night.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Number of Guests
- Lathami Lodge is a four-bedroom, self-contained holiday house.
- It is able to sleep 10 people comfortably with an additional 2-4 people on two sofa beds in shared spaces.
- Where a couple or smaller group have booked the house, one or more unbooked bedrooms may be locked.
- If a situation arises where additional guests come during the stay, the guest whose name the booking is under must contact the host so that the rate can be recalculated.
- If it is found that additional guests have stayed without notification, the bond will be forfeited and additional fees may be charged.
- A $200 refundable Bond is required to secure a booking.
- Upon departure our caretakers will examine the property and ensure that all has been left in a fair and reasonable state. The Bond will be deposited into the nominated bank account of the guest who made the booking, within one week of departure.
- Full payment is due one calendar month prior to arrival.
- If full payment is not received by the due date, and after receiving one reminder, we reserve the right to cancel the booking with the bond forfeited.
- While we understand that unexpected events may happen, cancellation fees will apply.
- Cancellations received prior to one calendar month before the scheduled booking will incur a $100 account fee.
- Cancellations between 21 days and one calendar month will incur a booking cancellation fee of 50% of the full payment.
- Cancellations less than 21 days will forfeit 100% of the full payment.
- Will be processed within 7 days but only into the account of the guest who made the booking.
Minimum night bookings
- Our Minimum Stay is 3 nights.
Check-In and Check-Out Times
- Check-In is from 3 p.m.
- Check-Out is before 10 a.m.
- If possible, particularly during the low season, we may be able to offer flexibility with these times.
- Lathami Lodge is strictly a non-smoking house.
- Guests are able to smoke on the deck and place butts in the bins provided (not in the house – to keep it fresh)
- Being surrounded by bush and often, in Summer, dried grass, we ask guests to be especially mindful of the risk of bushfires and to dispose of their butts thoughtfully.
- Significant charges can be incurred if smoking in the house, including costs for scrubbing the walls and dry-cleaning soft furnishings, blankets and rugs.
- Accidents can happen. We would, however, appreciate guests letting us know so that items can be replaced.
- Where items have been damaged in what would be considered ‘beyond a reasonable wear and tear’ charges will be processed against the bond.
- Further compensation may be sought in the event of building, asset or grounds damaged and in need of repair or replacement.
- We are very fortunate in having the two best caretakers on the Island. They take great pride in presenting Lathami at its best for your comfort and enjoyment.
- We ask guests to leave the house in a reasonable state; dishes washed and put away, rubbish placed in bins, lights turned off, furniture returned to original position.
- Excess cleaning beyond what is considered reasonable (where guests have used beds and/or bedrooms not booked for, the cleaning of mattresses, the removal of cigarette smells) will all incur an additional cleaning charge.
- There is a dam on the property. It is essential that children are supervised when near this area
Outdoor Fire Pit
- Due to Bushfire risks, the outdoor Fire Pit can only be used from June until the end of August.